Best of 2008: Hercules and Love Affair
Andy Butler of DFA’s retro-disco darlings, Hercules and Love Affair, serves up a terse selection of the year’s highs and lows.
What was the best album of 2008?
Who buys albums anymore? Wink, wink...
Who was the worst artist of 2008?
That girl who sings, "I kissed a girl and I liked it.”
What was the best style trend of 2008?
Native American prints.
What was the worst style trend of 2008?
Skinnier than skinny jeans.
What was the best 12" single of 2008?
Kink & Neville Watson "Inside Out" on Rush Hour.
Best of 2008
Drop the Lime
Andrew Jeffrey Wright
The Death Set
- NewsCheck Out a Playlist of the Top 100 Paradise Garage Tracks
- NewsCheck Out an 18-Mintue Remix from Ricardo Villalobos and Max Loderbauer
- NewsStream a New Modeselektor Track from the Forthcoming 'Bleep:10' Compilation
- GearWatch Addison Groove Give an Extensive Tour of His Studio
- NewsTOBACCO Shares New "Extremely NSFW" Video
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player