Best of 2008: Hercules and Love Affair
Andy Butler of DFA’s retro-disco darlings, Hercules and Love Affair, serves up a terse selection of the year’s highs and lows.
What was the best album of 2008?
Who buys albums anymore? Wink, wink...
Who was the worst artist of 2008?
That girl who sings, "I kissed a girl and I liked it.”
What was the best style trend of 2008?
Native American prints.
What was the worst style trend of 2008?
Skinnier than skinny jeans.
What was the best 12" single of 2008?
Kink & Neville Watson "Inside Out" on Rush Hour.
Best of 2008
Drop the Lime
Andrew Jeffrey Wright
The Death Set
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsWatch a Short Documentary with Jeff Mills
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
XLR8R Downloads Player