- Words: Star Eyes
- Label: Breakbeat Kaos
Fresh purveys more of that cocaine-freak funk on this long-awaited platter for Adam F's Breakbeat Kaos imprint. The anthemic and instantly recognizable "Dalicks" celebrates the joy of synth pads as it constantly switches up different robotic melodies over a thorough break 'n' growling bass workout. The flip, "Temple of Doom," is an equally compelling experiment in booming dancefloor drum & bass.
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player