- Words: Star Eyes
- Label: Breakbeat Kaos
Fresh purveys more of that cocaine-freak funk on this long-awaited platter for Adam F's Breakbeat Kaos imprint. The anthemic and instantly recognizable "Dalicks" celebrates the joy of synth pads as it constantly switches up different robotic melodies over a thorough break 'n' growling bass workout. The flip, "Temple of Doom," is an equally compelling experiment in booming dancefloor drum & bass.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player