- Words: Star Eyes
- Label: Breakbeat Kaos
Fresh purveys more of that cocaine-freak funk on this long-awaited platter for Adam F's Breakbeat Kaos imprint. The anthemic and instantly recognizable "Dalicks" celebrates the joy of synth pads as it constantly switches up different robotic melodies over a thorough break 'n' growling bass workout. The flip, "Temple of Doom," is an equally compelling experiment in booming dancefloor drum & bass.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player