Accelerating Music and Culture. That's the creed that drives the people and content that shape XLR8R (pronounced "accelerator"). With our website, mobile apps, and XLR8R TV webcast, XLR8R focuses on emerging trends in music, style, and technology. The XLR8R brand is internationally recognized, with a legacy of nearly two decades of print publishing.
XLR8R's editorial is designed to break new artists and challenge cultural paradigms. XLR8R constantly strives to challenge its readers and provide a unique and inspiring experience.
The leading voice in independent electronic music in the US, XLR8R is also a powerful voice in top international markets.
Publisher Andrew Smith
Advertising Director Ethan Holben
Editor Shawn Reynaldo
Managing Editor Patric Fallon
Staff Writer Glenn Jackson
Site design by Tim Saputo
Site Development Scott Bulua
Contact Ethan Holben at 212-226-4553, view our media kit or email us to request more information.
Send materials for editorial consider to the address below or send an email. Editorial inquires sent to XLR8R's business staff cannot be addressed.
** PLEASE DO NOT MAIL REVIEW MATERIALS, WE ONLY ACCEPT MATERIALS FOR REVIEW VIA ELECTRONIC DELIVERY. **
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player