Best of 2007 by Dust La Rock
A Brooklyn-based graphic design bad man looks to the past and the future.
James Pants. I'm wearing it already.
Will.I.AM. Just the thought of it is bad karma.
Spiral Tribe’s entire back-catalogue reissue.
Best Record Label
Best Live Event/Festival
Yellow Magic Orchestra, live on Soul Train circa 1982. My life has never been the same.
Best City and/or Scene
The button-up shirt scene in Sacramento/Seattle is pretty big. I'd have to say Seattle takes the cake though.
Best Music Trend
Worst Music Trend
Biggest/Best Music-Related Beef of 2007:
So Me vs. Parra. Dutch kids called So Me out for biting Parra. He responded with a message via MySpace (bad look, he should have played it cool), which was quickly taken down.
Electronic Gadget You Can't Live Without:
My taser. Never leave home without it.
Best Visual Artist
Adidas Micropacer. Timeless.
Best Clothing Label
Perks & Mini. I just can't afford any of it.
Best Style Trend
Death of the all-over print.
Worst Style Trend
Best Media Item
Alejandro Jodorowsky DVD box set.
More Best of 2007
Switch: Artist of the Year
Sage Francis' Top Five Albums of 2007
Best Artists of 2007
Best of 2007 by Cameron Bird
Best Albums of 2007
Best Singles of 2007
Best of 2007 by Busy P
Best Live Events of 2007
Best Visual Artists of 2007
Best of 2007 by Dirt Crew
Best Music Trends of 2007
Best Style of 2007
Best of 2007 by Mochipet
Best of 2007 by DJ Ulysses
Best Music Technology of 2007
- NewsRBMA Announces the Complete List of Participants for Its 2014 Edition in Tokyo
- NewsTeebs, Jonwayne, Baths, Daedelus, Ras G and More to Feature in Upcoming LA Beat Scene Documentary
- NewsBen Sims Announces Final Release for Theory, Taps Marcel Dettmann, DVS1, Luke Slater, and Surgeon for Remixes
- MP3Radio Slave & Thomas Gandey "XLR8R"
- FeatureDrums, DJ Dez, and The D: 10 Things You Need to Know About Andrés
XLR8R Downloads Player