The 12 Days of Christmas: Day 10
Assorted Eco-Friendly Bags from Colette
Ever since we learned of the Great Pacific Garbage Patch, the XLR8R.com staff has been paranoid about throwing so much as an unused Post-It into the trash. And we've definitely given up the use of plastic bags to carry lunches, dinners, and alcohol from the store to the office.
Fortunately, our friends at Paris-based store Colette are thinking along the same lines, and have some causal-yet-stylish totes perfect for carting frozen enchiladas and six-packs of Red Stripe around. Anya Hindmarch's "I'm NOT a plastic bag," erm, bag was released earlier this year and met with such a frenzy the eco-friendly item is fetching 200 British pounds on eBay. A more recent and widely-available addition to the green bag craze is the Colette's "Losing My Pollution" bag. The latter is a mere 18 Euros, 10 percent of which goes towards helping Greencross. Get shopping.
More Days of Christmas
Day 1: Rhino Box Sets
Day 2: Death In June Brown Book
Day 3: Selk’Bags
Day 4: Hangar One Raspberry Vodka
Day 5: Mishka Keep Watch Eyeball Hat
Day 6: GRN Apple Tree Hoodie and Nixon Watch
Day 7: Canon HG10
Day 8: Gee Vaucher Artwork
Day 9: Kid Robot Smoker's Delight Bundle
Day 11: XLR8R Subscription
Day 12: Ableton Live
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player