Artist to Watch: L-Wiz
- Words: Shawn Reynaldo
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Swedish duo Claes Rosén and Ola Näslund (a.k.a. L-Wiz) has been making dubstep since 2000, but they really started turning heads once Caspa released their “Girlfriend” 12” on his Dub Police label in 2006. L-Wiz falls on the mellower end of the genre's spectrum, although they occasionally indulge in what they call “headcrushing satanic basslines.” A key name in Sweden’s blossoming community, L-Wiz is part of Stockholm’s All Out Dubstep crew, and has also released music on Redvolume, the country’s first dubstep label.
Listen: "Prayer Room"
Watch: An Interview with L-Wiz
- NewsSteffi and Martyn Announce Collaborative EP as Doms & Deykers
- NewsAirhead Preps New Single for Hemlock
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsRoman Flügel Shares New Track from Upcoming LP
XLR8R Downloads Player