Artist to Watch: Little Boots
- Words: Shawn Reynaldo
Who: Little Boots
Location: London, U.K.
When Victoria Hesketh (a.k.a. Little Boots) began posting videos of herself performing tossed-off covers on You Tube, she wasn't planning to be tabbed as the future of British pop music. With a loudly professed love for '80s Italo, '90s R&B, and current electro bangers, her electro-pop offerings like "Meddle" and "Stuck on Repeat" (both produced by Hot Chip's Joe Goddard) have invaded indie dancefloors, with help from remixers like Fake Blood, Treasure Fingers, Joker, and Toddla T. Her debut album is expected later this year.
Watch: "Stuck on Repeat"
Watch: "Meddle (Bedroom Version)"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player