Artist to Watch: Little Boots
- Words: Shawn Reynaldo
Who: Little Boots
Location: London, U.K.
When Victoria Hesketh (a.k.a. Little Boots) began posting videos of herself performing tossed-off covers on You Tube, she wasn't planning to be tabbed as the future of British pop music. With a loudly professed love for '80s Italo, '90s R&B, and current electro bangers, her electro-pop offerings like "Meddle" and "Stuck on Repeat" (both produced by Hot Chip's Joe Goddard) have invaded indie dancefloors, with help from remixers like Fake Blood, Treasure Fingers, Joker, and Toddla T. Her debut album is expected later this year.
Watch: "Stuck on Repeat"
Watch: "Meddle (Bedroom Version)"
- NewsRBMA Announces the Complete List of Participants for Its 2014 Edition in Tokyo
- NewsHear a Soulful New Edit from Eliphino
- NewsTeebs, Jonwayne, Baths, Daedelus, Ras G and More to Feature in Upcoming LA Beat Scene Documentary
- MP3Radio Slave & Thomas Gandey "XLR8R"
- FeatureDrums, DJ Dez, and The D: 10 Things You Need to Know About Andrés
XLR8R Downloads Player