XLR8R Buyers' Guide to Jackin' 2K9
- Words: Ken Taylor
Internet, you asked for it and we have delivered: Behold, the absolute best, most definitive guide to str8 jackin' tracks for the year of our Lord, Two Thousand Ought Nine. Will you find other year-ending lists of great music on the web? Sure. Will they be as completely comprehensive, amazing, and indisputable as this one? We certainly don't think so. Also, will they be called "Jackin' 2K9"? Doubt it. So save the "we give this disc a 9.439859" drama for yo nerdy brother and get on the bumpin' techno, house, and disco releases that made us jack all night in '09.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player