- Words: Shawn Reynaldo
Where: Bellingham, WA
Twenty-year-old Simon Ho grew up in a musical household. Dad used to build guitars, his sister was an R&B fanatic, and Ho himself played drums in the school marching band. That love of percussion led his father to buy him a copy of Reason 2.5—which Ho still uses to make tunes—and when combined with his discovery of juke a few years back, Cedaa's production style was born. Both his "Tiffany" b/w "Simba" single on Car Crash Set and Old Growth EP on Dave Quam's Free Bass offer a melodic, synth-infused take on Windy City sounds.
Download "Escalade" from the Old Growth EP
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- MP3The Acid "Basic Instinct (Lapalux Remix)"
- NewsThe Lowdown - This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Max Cooper, SBTRKT, Efdemin, and More
- NewsDownload a New Remix from Zed Bias
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player