- Words: Shawn Reynaldo
Where: Bellingham, WA
Twenty-year-old Simon Ho grew up in a musical household. Dad used to build guitars, his sister was an R&B fanatic, and Ho himself played drums in the school marching band. That love of percussion led his father to buy him a copy of Reason 2.5—which Ho still uses to make tunes—and when combined with his discovery of juke a few years back, Cedaa's production style was born. Both his "Tiffany" b/w "Simba" single on Car Crash Set and Old Growth EP on Dave Quam's Free Bass offer a melodic, synth-infused take on Windy City sounds.
Download "Escalade" from the Old Growth EP
- NewsRBMA Announces the Complete List of Participants for Its 2014 Edition in Tokyo
- NewsHear a Soulful New Edit from Eliphino
- NewsTeebs, Jonwayne, Baths, Daedelus, Ras G and More to Feature in Upcoming LA Beat Scene Documentary
- MP3Radio Slave & Thomas Gandey "XLR8R"
- FeatureDrums, DJ Dez, and The D: 10 Things You Need to Know About Andrés
XLR8R Downloads Player