Watch Our Exclusive Interview With Moby Discussing the Influence of Mute Records
- Words: Ken Taylor
XLR8R recently took a trip abroad to take in the festivities that comprised Mute Records' Short Circuit Festival. While we were there, we sat down for a few words with Moby, in which he discusses the influence of Mute on his formative musical years—and his now decades-long career. Watch it above, enter this week's Mute contest, and check back tomorrow and Wednesday for more interviews from the festival.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player