XLR8R Interviews Mute Founder Daniel Miller
- Words: Ken Taylor
- Photo: Nicole Blonder and Rachel Graham
If you've been paying attention at all this week, you've probably noticed that Mute Records recently celebrated its renewed independence with the Short Circuit Festival in London, and we were there to take a few pics and talk to some of the luminaries associated with the classic underground label, like Moby and Thomas Fehlmann. Today we wrap up Mute Fest 2011 with a talk with Mute's founder, Daniel Miller, as he discusses the impact of the festival and the label then and now. Check out the video interview above, and then peep all our pics of the festival below.
The Short Circuit Crowd by Day
Cosey Fanni Tutti
Non's Boyd Rice
DIY Music Station Workshop
Dirty Electronics Workshop
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsDJ Sprinkles Plans Brief North American Tour
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsRoman Flügel Shares New Track from Upcoming LP
XLR8R Downloads Player