XLR8R's Ultimate Burning Man Survival Guide
- Words: Shawn Reynaldo
Next Monday, the annual Burning Man festival kicks off in the middle of the Nevada desert. Free spirits and playa warriors from around the globe have already begun to descend on Black Rock City, but we here at XLR8R wanted to weigh in before the festivities got started. After scouring the web, checking out the various camps, and perusing the litany of party lineups, we've put together this can't-miss guide on how best to revel in the majesty and magic of Burning Man.
Tip #1: Don't go.
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- NewsCheck Out Voices from the Lake's Ambient Mix for Beats in Space
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player