Press Play: Todd Terje, How to Dress Well, Steve Bug, Teen Daze, and More
- Words: Patric Fallon
Lots and lots of excellent tunage awaits your insatiable ears within this week's Press Play. We've got the lively sounds of Norway's Todd Terje, Unknown to the Unknown affiliates Capracara, and up-and-coming beatmaker Fulgeance butting up against Berlin technoist Steve Bug's deeper vibes and R&B lover How to Dress Well's soulful sounds. Stream some music, nab some free tracks, and watch some strange imagery all after the jump.
Canadian chillwaver Teen Daze announced his second album of 2012 with "New Life," the upbeat opener of Inner Mansions.
Listen to the brand-new compilation from New York/London synth-pop label Cascine, which gathers 14 standout tracks from its two-year release history.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player