Press Play: Todd Terje, How to Dress Well, Steve Bug, Teen Daze, and More
- Words: Patric Fallon
Lots and lots of excellent tunage awaits your insatiable ears within this week's Press Play. We've got the lively sounds of Norway's Todd Terje, Unknown to the Unknown affiliates Capracara, and up-and-coming beatmaker Fulgeance butting up against Berlin technoist Steve Bug's deeper vibes and R&B lover How to Dress Well's soulful sounds. Stream some music, nab some free tracks, and watch some strange imagery all after the jump.
Canadian chillwaver Teen Daze announced his second album of 2012 with "New Life," the upbeat opener of Inner Mansions.
Listen to the brand-new compilation from New York/London synth-pop label Cascine, which gathers 14 standout tracks from its two-year release history.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- NewsSBTRKT Announces 'Transitions' 12" Series; Stream All Six Tracks Now
- NewsRegis and Silent Servant Ready New EP as Sandra Electronics
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player