Press Play: Chromatics, Maurice Fulton, Model 500, Jam City, and More
- Words: Patric Fallon
In today's Press Play, we see both young talent and seasoned veterans come together into one smattering of sights and sounds. Catch all sorts of remixes, originals, DJ sets, and music videos from artists like Maurice Fulton, Objekt, Chromatics, Model 500, Cosmin TRG, Max Cooper, Jam City, and Ital, among others, after the jump.
A new song from Johnny Jewel's Italo-pop outfit Chromatics surfaced this week, the smoky and sultry "Looking for Love."
Vertan house DJ/producer Maurice Fulton shared his "Alt Mix" for "The Fall" by LA band Rhye.
Berlin DJ/producer Objekt shares his mix of heavy techno from this year's Dimensions festival.
Here's a warped video for the first track to surface from the second record of 2012 by Brooklyn house experimentalist Ital, the clattering "Boi."
Glittering patterns of CGI graphics dominate this music video, which arrives with some spacious and slow-grooving beats by Arca.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player