Press Play: Chromatics, Maurice Fulton, Model 500, Jam City, and More
- Words: Patric Fallon
In today's Press Play, we see both young talent and seasoned veterans come together into one smattering of sights and sounds. Catch all sorts of remixes, originals, DJ sets, and music videos from artists like Maurice Fulton, Objekt, Chromatics, Model 500, Cosmin TRG, Max Cooper, Jam City, and Ital, among others, after the jump.
A new song from Johnny Jewel's Italo-pop outfit Chromatics surfaced this week, the smoky and sultry "Looking for Love."
Vertan house DJ/producer Maurice Fulton shared his "Alt Mix" for "The Fall" by LA band Rhye.
Berlin DJ/producer Objekt shares his mix of heavy techno from this year's Dimensions festival.
Here's a warped video for the first track to surface from the second record of 2012 by Brooklyn house experimentalist Ital, the clattering "Boi."
Glittering patterns of CGI graphics dominate this music video, which arrives with some spacious and slow-grooving beats by Arca.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsHear a New Remix from Joy Orbison
- NewsSBTRKT Releases Interactive Video for "Look Away"
- NewsStream a Track from Locked Groove's Upcoming EP
- GearArtist Tips: Addison Groove Shares Five of His Production Secrets
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player