Press Play: Stream the Latest Audio and Video from Mount Kimbie, Paul Woolford, Kingdom, Jimmy Edgar, and More
The array of sights and sounds available in the latest installment of Press Play is kind of overwhelming. Seriously, a whole lot of great tunes from top-notch artists appeared on the internet this week—including remixes, exclusive premieres, videos, record streams, and more from the likes of Kingdom, Jimmy Edgar, Mount Kimbie, Max Cooper, Africa Hitech, Paul Woolford, Graze, Morri$, Salva, Appleblim, and plenty of others. There's a whole lot to take in here, so we suggest that everyone gets to clicking those play buttons after the jump.
Check out this video of Mount Kimbie performing "Home Recording," the opening cut from its recent Cold Spring Fault Less Youth LP for Warp, live on a rooftop in South London.
Paul Woolford's "Untitled" single took over countless dancefloors (not to mention "Best of" lists) last year, but has only just been treated to this playful music video before it's re-released by Ultra Music.
Young UK artist Kyan unveiled his new "Rosetta" single this week, along with a spacious remix by Fade to Mind boss Kingdom.
Speaking of remixes, prolific Berlin producer Jimmy Edgar just dropped his jacking version of Aden's new "Whip" single.
Max Cooper teases his upcoming Human LP with lead single "Impacts," as well as an acid-touched remix of the tune by Gabe Gurnsey of Factory Floor.
Last year, Mark Pritchard's and Steve Spacek's Africa Hitech project was interviewed by Australian crew The Operatives, and the results of that conversation can now be watched in full.
Before Appleblim drops his collaborative EP with Komon, Jupiter, via Aus next week, the pair of Bristolian producers have shared a full stream of that record's three eclectic cuts.
The latest clip of amorphous black-and-white imagery to appear from the burgeoning Graze duo is for "Airror," a drum-heavy track lifted from the outfit's Edges LP.
Finnish up-and-comer Twwth is set to release his Thousand Million EP via his own Signal Life label next week, ahead of which he's been kind of to stream its four hard-edged, bass-loaded productions.
This week, Night Slugs affiliate Morri$ changed his name to P. Morris when he shared "Hold Tight," a new track which is, oddly enough, a flip of Justin Bieber's song of the same name.
Dutch DJ/producer Presk has already premiered the video for the title track from his upcoming Saluki EP with us, so it only makes sense that he has let us premiere the full stream of his new record for Ten Thousand Yen, too.
Continuing his prolific streak, DFRNT will follow-up his Patience album from last year with the Flow EP, a four-song 12" of quality house music for Urulu's Amadeus label.
The Pull Ova EP is a three-track effort from Brooklyn DJ/prouder Jubilee which comes complete with a remix from LA producer Salva, and can now be streamed in its entirety before it drops via Mixpak next week
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsFriends of Friends Details Fifth Anniversary Comp Featuring Shlohmo, Shigeto, Machinedrum, Nicolas Jaar, and More
- NewsLapalux Drops New Single for Brainfeeder, Announces European Tour
- FeatureFive Artists Not to Miss at Vancouver's New Forms Festival
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player