Roland VP-7 Vocal Processor
- Words: Patric Fallon
A great tool for producers, live performers, or people who just like to eff around with their voice, Roland's VP-7 Vocal Processor (MSRP: $639) stands as one of the most intuitive and multi-faceted vocal-effects pedals currently available. Run a MIDI cable from any of your synths into this box, plug in a microphone, and create any number of vocal harmonies yourself, or use the available voice types Female Choir, Boys Choir, Gregorian Choir, and Jazz Scat to have the box sing for you. The remaining options allow for continual manipulation of the created sounds, and a classic-sounding vocoder thrown into the mix definitely doesn't hurt the VP-7's appeal.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player