Ultrasone HFI-680 Headphones
- Words: Patric Fallon
As the description on Ultrasone HFI-680 (MSRP: $249) headphones' packaging points out, most run-of-the-mill phones on the market attempt to put whatever you may be jammin' to inside of your head. With its patented S-Logic™ Natural Surround Sound, these cans put the audio around your head, and the thick, comfortable cushioning around the acoustically designed earcups helps keep the professional-quality sound in (no sonic bleed coming from these guys). If that's not enough, Ultrasone's proprietary ULE (Ultra-Low Emission) technology, utilizing a MU Metal buffer board, keeps the magnetic radiation away from your precious brains. Comfortable and safer ear gear with excellent sound, at a very un-Ultrasone price? We're into it.
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player