Watch XLR8R's iPad-DJing Tutorial With DJ Miguel and the iPad Party Dolls!
- Words: Ken Taylor
Clearly, there are some amazing things being done with the iPad's touch-screen technology right now, as it regards DJing and live performance—and everyone from Plastikman to Brian Eno is taking up the cause. But probably the best example we've seen of its use so far is in the above video, featuring DJ Miguel, so we've decided to present his instructional clip as our own definitive guide to DJing with the iPad. Enjoy, and if you put these methods into practice, please be sure to let us know how they worked out for you!
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsFriends of Friends Details Fifth Anniversary Comp Featuring Shlohmo, Shigeto, Machinedrum, Nicolas Jaar, and More
- NewsLapalux Drops New Single for Brainfeeder, Announces European Tour
- FeatureFive Artists Not to Miss at Vancouver's New Forms Festival
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player