Watch XLR8R's iPad-DJing Tutorial With DJ Miguel and the iPad Party Dolls!
- Words: Ken Taylor
Clearly, there are some amazing things being done with the iPad's touch-screen technology right now, as it regards DJing and live performance—and everyone from Plastikman to Brian Eno is taking up the cause. But probably the best example we've seen of its use so far is in the above video, featuring DJ Miguel, so we've decided to present his instructional clip as our own definitive guide to DJing with the iPad. Enjoy, and if you put these methods into practice, please be sure to let us know how they worked out for you!
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player