Korg Celebrates 10 Years of "Micro" with Monthly Giveaway
Normally, announcing the tenth anniversary of Korg's Micro synthesizer line wouldn't make for the most tantilizing of news. But considering that the Japanese company has decided to pair this news with word of a monthly contest—in which it gives away a free product from its Micro line (such as the MicroKorg XL pictured above) every month for the rest of the year—we couldn't help but get a little excited. Yes, we're suckers for a good giveaway (as you can surely tell from our own weekly contest series), especially when it's this simple to get involved. All Korg asks for is the normal contest information (your name and e-mail), and then from there you have a chance to win a different piece of MicroKorg equipment every month, from now until December. You can claim your chance for some free gear and check out the full contest details here.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player