Dimensions Festival Announces Producer Competition
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Croatia's upcoming Dimensions Festival is still a few months away, but the good folks behind the four-day event have teamed up with the London-based production school Point Blank and SoundCloud to announce a competition for aspiring producers, in which the grand prize is—among other things—an all expenses paid trip to the festival this September.
To enter, participants are required to make an original production and upload it to SoundCloud where they will try to garner attention and await the final decision of a panel of "special guest judges from the industry." In addition to the aforementioned grand prize, the winner of the competition will also receive two exclusive dubplates of their tune, a Pro Producer Course of their choice from Point Blank, and the option to have their tune digitally distributed and promoted. One runner up will receive a pair of tickets to Dimensions (though, sadly, not an all expenses paid trip), along with a Pro Producer Course of their choice. The first round of submissions closes on June 29, so fire up your weapons of choice and read up on the full details here.
- NewsSteffi and Martyn Announce Collaborative EP as Doms & Deykers
- NewsAirhead Preps New Single for Hemlock
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsRoman Flügel Shares New Track from Upcoming LP
XLR8R Downloads Player