Watch a Production Tutorial From Claude VonStroke
- Words: Glenn Jackson
At the risk of overloading our readers with "In the Studio" YouTube videos, we just couldn't pass up a chance to share this thorough production seminar from Dirtybird label head Claude Von Stroke. In this hour-plus session at London's Point Blank Institute, Von Stroke gives an incredibly detailed breakdown of one of his tracks before taking questions from the budding producers attending the class. In the end, this is one of the more valuable of these videos to pop up in recent memory and a worthwhile watch for those in search of new tips and tricks to help shape their tunes.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player