Take a Look Inside Barker & Baumecker's Studio
- Words: Glenn Jackson
- Photo: Anna Massignan
After impressing us a few months back with its excellent Transektoral LP, the Berlin pair of Barker & Baumecker have let Resident Advisor into its studio to help illuminate the processes and pieces the two utilize to make such enticing techno. Alongside a slew of photographs of Barker's and Baumecker's mouth-watering collection of gear, RA has also shared an in-depth conversation about the group's production method and philosophy. You can read the full interview and gaze upon Barker & Baumecker's beautiful array of sought-after pieces here.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player