Ableton Previews Push Controller with New Video
- Words: Glenn Jackson
It seems Ableton doesn't want a day to go by without reminding us of its forthcoming Live 9 software and Push controller. Today, the Berlin company unveiled the latest video to help in this effort, a piece which details the basics of creating beats with Push. Aside from showcasing the playing and sequencing of beats via the controller's 64 pads, the video also shows off the multiple ways Push minimizes the need for users to interact with Live with their mouse, as access to things like quantization settings, loop sizes, and more is available via Push. You can take a look for yourself in the player below.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
XLR8R Downloads Player