Legowelt Offers Guided Tour of His Home Studio
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Between dropping an impressive album for Clone, contributing an eclectic podcast to our ongoing series, and—just yesterday—announcing a new EP for the Unknown to the Unknown imprint, Legowelt has had a steady presence on XLR8R's pages during the past few months. Through it all, we had a sneaking suspicion that his synth-marinated arrangements and hardware-born beats were put together in some sort of strange room full to the brim with vintage keyboards, drum machines, and other knob-bearing devices—but we never could have guessed there was a fake fireplace there, too. Thanks to Attack, we can all now have a better idea of just where Legowelt's depth of sounds emanate from, as the online magazine asked the Dutch producer to put together a brief tour of his studio. You can read the full article, in which the producer shows off and points out a few of his favorite pieces of analog and digital hardware, here.
- NewsTeebs, Jonwayne, Baths, Daedelus, Ras G and More to Feature in Upcoming LA Beat Scene Documentary
- NewsBen Sims Announces Final Release for Theory, Taps Marcel Dettmann, DVS1, Luke Slater, and Surgeon for Remixes
- MP3Real Cosby "Always (feat. Marilyn Baker)"
- FeatureDrums, DJ Dez, and The D: 10 Things You Need to Know About Andrés
- MP3Dream Koala "Saturn Boy (Kid Smpl Remix)"
XLR8R Downloads Player