Arturia Releases Minimoog Modelling Synth for iPad
- Words: Glenn Jackson
French software and hardware designer Arturia has made its first foray into the world of apps, reworking the comapny's highly regarded, Minimoog-modelling VST plug-in, the Mini-V, into a $10 iPad instrument called iMini. Said to use the same audio-rendering and analog-modeling technology as its VST counterpart, the iMini boasts the ability to realistically recreate the sound of the legendary '70s Minimoog, while also being compatible with core MIDI and mappable to other controllers and devices. The iMini app can be found in the iTunes store now, and more info can be found on the new product, here. Those interested in seeing the iMini app in action can take a look at Arturia's video tutorial/overview below.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player