Take a Look Inside Steve Summers' Studio
- Words: Glenn Jackson
- Photo: Calli Higgins
Jason Letkiewicz is a man of many aliases but is perhaps best known as the producer behind the Steve Summers handle—a project whose brand of DIY house has become a leading force at the adventerous L.I.E.S. imprint. Now, Resident Advisor has taken steps to illuminate the Brooklyn-based producer's process and has offered a glance at his arsenal of gear, visiting Letkiewicz's home studio (pictured above) for its latest Machine Love piece. Over the course of the interview, Letkiewicz discusses his preference for hardware, recording to DAT, using the MPC, and much more while spotlighting some of his favorite equipment as well as his curious cat. The full Machine Love article can be read here.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player