Watch Mumdance Give His 909 Tutorial
- Words: Glenn Jackson
London producer Mumdance—who recently returned with a new EP after a brief hiatus—is a veteran user of Roland's classic 909 drum machine, and being the pro he is, has recently given a video tutorial on how to use the rythym box both live and in the studio. Catching up with the man in his home studio, FACT TV tapped Mumdance's in-depth knowledge of the unit in video form, capturing the veteran producer as he shows the different sequencing modes available to use with the 909 and how beats can be built live on the fly. The full 909 course can be watched below.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player