Watch Huxley Make a Tune in 10 Minutes
- Words: James Eaton
One of Hypercolour's biggest exports and recent addition to the Rinse roster, burgeoning UK house DJ/producer Huxley is the latest artist to go up against the clock in FACT's ongoing series of timed production sprints. The Londoner works quickly and diligently on a straightforward house beat, using little more than what appear to be a handful of Logic presets and a single MIDI controller. And as it so happens, the tune Huxley churns out isn't half bad at all. It's an entertaining way to see how the producer works, and maybe even an inspiring clip for those beatmakers looking to maximize their workflow.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- MP3Juan Ramos "The Mariner"
XLR8R Downloads Player