Watch Huxley Make a Tune in 10 Minutes
- Words: James Eaton
One of Hypercolour's biggest exports and recent addition to the Rinse roster, burgeoning UK house DJ/producer Huxley is the latest artist to go up against the clock in FACT's ongoing series of timed production sprints. The Londoner works quickly and diligently on a straightforward house beat, using little more than what appear to be a handful of Logic presets and a single MIDI controller. And as it so happens, the tune Huxley churns out isn't half bad at all. It's an entertaining way to see how the producer works, and maybe even an inspiring clip for those beatmakers looking to maximize their workflow.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player