Watch Untold Talk Production with Dubspot
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Hemlock label boss and consistently forward-moving producer Jack Dunning (a.k.a. Untold) recently stopped by the Dubspot production school's NYC campus to highlight the digital tools and creative processes which have yielded the man's impressive discography. The new, 10-minute video switches between a one-on-one interview with Dunning and footage of the experienced producer addressing a classroom, to which he reveals how he uses the—perhaps underappreciated—production program Reaper and Native Instrument's Massive soft-synth on almost all of his tracks. The illuminating piece with Untold can be watched below.
- NewsRBMA Announces the Complete List of Participants for Its 2014 Edition in Tokyo
- NewsHear a Soulful New Edit from Eliphino
- MP3Radio Slave & Thomas Gandey "XLR8R"
- NewsTeebs, Jonwayne, Baths, Daedelus, Ras G and More to Feature in Upcoming LA Beat Scene Documentary
- FeatureDrums, DJ Dez, and The D: 10 Things You Need to Know About Andrés
XLR8R Downloads Player