Dubspot Production School to Open LA Location
- Words: Glenn Jackson
New York-based production school Dubspot has announced that it will open up a West Coast campus next summer in Los Angeles. The school, which offers courses for everything from learning how to DJ to using specific programs and pieces of production equipment in the studio, has revealed plans to begin offering classes "in a brick and mortar space in Central Hollywood amongst a creative community in the heart of the media industry." In an announcement which appeared on Dubspot's blog earlier today, the school stated that the LA location's faculty will include "some of our online instructors, as well as some new talented people," and that the West Coast school's courses would mirror those offered in Dubspot's original New York location.
No exact dates have been shared yet for when the Dubspot LA campus will open, but we are told to expect more updates before the courses officially start sometime in the summer of 2014. In the meantime, Dubspot's complete announcement can be read here.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player