Dubspot Production School to Open LA Location
- Words: Glenn Jackson
New York-based production school Dubspot has announced that it will open up a West Coast campus next summer in Los Angeles. The school, which offers courses for everything from learning how to DJ to using specific programs and pieces of production equipment in the studio, has revealed plans to begin offering classes "in a brick and mortar space in Central Hollywood amongst a creative community in the heart of the media industry." In an announcement which appeared on Dubspot's blog earlier today, the school stated that the LA location's faculty will include "some of our online instructors, as well as some new talented people," and that the West Coast school's courses would mirror those offered in Dubspot's original New York location.
No exact dates have been shared yet for when the Dubspot LA campus will open, but we are told to expect more updates before the courses officially start sometime in the summer of 2014. In the meantime, Dubspot's complete announcement can be read here.
- PodcastGerd Janson
- FeatureReal Talk: Hieroglyphic Being on His Unorthodox DJ Style, Muscle Mirroring, and Why the Whole Thing Is a Big Cosmic Joke
- NewsLes Sins Shares "Talk About" from Upcoming Debut LP
- NewsCheck Out the Video for Teengirl Fantasy's "Lung" Single
- NewsWatch the Animated Video for Lone's "Restless City"
- Real Talk: Hieroglyphic Being on His Unorthodox DJ Style, Muscle Mirroring, and Why the Whole Thing Is a Big Cosmic Joke
- Getting Down, Biking Around, and Reveling in the Final Days of Trouw: Reflections on ADE 2014
- Labels You Love: The Top 20 Labels, As Voted by XLR8R Readers
- Labels We Love: 10 More of Our Favorite Labels, Plus Some Newcomers Worth Watching
XLR8R Downloads Player