AIAIAI and Stones Throw Partner for Special-Edition Headphones
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Danish headphone designer AIAIAI has partnered with venerable Los Angeles label Stones Throw to release a special edition of its TMA-1 DJ headphones. The new take on AIAIAI's flagship headphone model will come with an embossed Stones Throw logo on the outside of each ear cup and—for the first 300 who place an order—a special 7" from the label featuring unreleased cuts by Stones Throw head Peanut Butter Wolf and the imprint's resident G-funk maestro Dâm-Funk.
The TMA-1 Stones Throw Edition headphones and accompanying 7" are set to hit stores on February 12, but can be pre-ordered now over on the Stones Throw Store.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player