AIAIAI and Stones Throw Partner for Special-Edition Headphones
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Danish headphone designer AIAIAI has partnered with venerable Los Angeles label Stones Throw to release a special edition of its TMA-1 DJ headphones. The new take on AIAIAI's flagship headphone model will come with an embossed Stones Throw logo on the outside of each ear cup and—for the first 300 who place an order—a special 7" from the label featuring unreleased cuts by Stones Throw head Peanut Butter Wolf and the imprint's resident G-funk maestro Dâm-Funk.
The TMA-1 Stones Throw Edition headphones and accompanying 7" are set to hit stores on February 12, but can be pre-ordered now over on the Stones Throw Store.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsThe Lowdown - This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Untold, Tycho, Jam City, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player