Check Out Detailed Photos of MK's LA Studio
- Words: Glenn Jackson
Legendary remixer and all-around house veteran Marc Kinchen (better known simply as MK) has opened the doors to his LA studio in a new interview and pictorial feature. Appearing as part of Resident Advisor's Machine Love series, Kinchen discusses his transition from the MPC to Native Instruments' Maschine, his fondness for collaboration, and more, sharing some helpful production tips and bits of insight along the way. In the course of the article, RA captures some detailed photos of the longtime producer's studio, highlighting his collection of Moogs, some pieces of rack gear, and even a Stormtrooper figure with a matching MK tattoo on its hand (seriously). The full interview and picture set can be found here.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player