The first thing you notice about a pair of headphones is how it looks, and from there, you can't help but wonder how it'll look once its on your own head. Given that so many headphones look like some oversized piece of intergalactic space gear wrapped around your ears, most of us just want something that's simple and comfortable. Incase appears to have had this in mind when they built the Reflex line of headphones—the look is meticulously clean, and, best of all, there are no obtrusive logos adorning either ear piece, so there's no danger of looking like an asshole. Read more »
The company behind countless touchstone synths, samplers, and pieces of musical hardware, Korg, recently launched an effort to try its hand at building apps for musicians and producers and have rolled out three new products for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Read more »
While Sol Republic (a relative newcomer to the audio electronics game) has built a considerably solid and rich-sounding pair of headphones with its Tracks On series, the most impressive part is no doubt the price point—selling for a mere $100 at most retailers. Read more »
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player