Issue 115: Dubstep Special
Poster boys Skream and Benga, Caspa & Rusko, and Cluekid and Cotti are just a few of the many names we feature in this definitive look at the scene. We also check in with Glass Candy, Valet, Dennis Ferrer, and Karizma, and then head across the world to get the lowdown on Brazil’s Sany Pitbull and Israel’s Kutiman. Pedestrian expounds on the genius of N.W.A., and we try to figure out what the hell is up with powerviolence.
- One Dub
Outtakes from our interview with London dubstep dudes Caspa & Rusko.
- Lab Oratory
An interview with sunglass mavericks Dave Allison and Peter Smith of Sydney, Australia’s CoLab.
Chopping it up with Baltimore’s house iconoclast.
- Reason Being
Some words from Jon Totaro, co-owner of New York-based Reason Clothing.
Download exclusive wallpapers for your computer. Just select the size you'd like and use your browser's "set to desktop" function. 1024x768 1600x1200
XLR8R is printed on 100% recycled paper
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- MP3Liar "Key Party (Spurz 'Key Bump' Edit)"
- MP3HolloH "Laying Awake"
- NewsSpectral Sound Announces New EP from Patricia; Hear a Track Now
- NewsGroundislava Details Upcoming LP for Friends of Friends
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player