Issue 115: Dubstep Special
Poster boys Skream and Benga, Caspa & Rusko, and Cluekid and Cotti are just a few of the many names we feature in this definitive look at the scene. We also check in with Glass Candy, Valet, Dennis Ferrer, and Karizma, and then head across the world to get the lowdown on Brazil’s Sany Pitbull and Israel’s Kutiman. Pedestrian expounds on the genius of N.W.A., and we try to figure out what the hell is up with powerviolence.
- One Dub
Outtakes from our interview with London dubstep dudes Caspa & Rusko.
- Lab Oratory
An interview with sunglass mavericks Dave Allison and Peter Smith of Sydney, Australia’s CoLab.
Chopping it up with Baltimore’s house iconoclast.
- Reason Being
Some words from Jon Totaro, co-owner of New York-based Reason Clothing.
Download exclusive wallpapers for your computer. Just select the size you'd like and use your browser's "set to desktop" function. 1024x768 1600x1200
XLR8R is printed on 100% recycled paper
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsXosar Preps New EP for Valcrond Video
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player