Issue 128: Labels We Love!
The wonderful Modular Records graces the cover of this year's Labels We Love special, an issue in which we feature all of our favorite young (and some old) labels as they make breaking news or hit their creative strides. Among that fabulous list are the likes of Type, DIRTY, Mothership, and tons more indie companies doing amazing things with the most limited of resources. We also head to all points near and far to check in with psych-tripsters Black Moth Super Rainbow, rapper-producer Trackademicks, beat strategist Ras G, dubstep visionary Untold, and grime MC Durrty Goodz. It's a trip, so pack those bags!
- Labels We Love Web Feature: No Hats No Hoods
In the first of a few special web-only Labels We Love features, we peep the grimy stylings of London's No Hats No Hoods.
- Type Records Podcast
Xela (a.k.a. John Twells) spins a gorgeous web of Type Records offerings in this exclusive for XLR8R.
- Durrty Goodz Extended Interview
Check out even more from our exclusive interview with London grime MC Durrty Goodz.
- Labels We Love Web Feature: Cómeme
A special interview and look into Matias Aguayo's fledgling new Cómeme label.
XLR8R is printed on 100% recycled paper
- NewsTeebs, Jonwayne, Baths, Daedelus, Ras G and More to Feature in Upcoming LA Beat Scene Documentary
- NewsCheck Out a New Mix from DJ Dodger Stadium
- FeatureLA Story: An In-Depth Look at the Rising Tide of House and Techno in the City of Angels
- NewsItal Returns to Planet Mu with a New LP
- NewsLee Gamble Readies EP, LP for PAN; Listen to a New Track Now
XLR8R Downloads Player