The Tape vs. RQM "Innocent (e.stonji Remix)"
- Label: Hamton
How many acts can say they’ve shared the stage with Funkstörung and Kool Keith on separate occasions, but played songs both audiences relate to? While post-rock flavored with hip-hop is one of the more unlikely pairings in the game of genre-bending, The Tape and RQM seem to have a grasp on their sound. The former mixes hip-hop beats with scratchy bleeps mournful synths, while RQM rounds things out with his spoken word and MC skills.
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
- MP3Clap! Clap! "Ashiko (Lurka Obeah Remix)"
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
XLR8R Downloads Player