The Tape vs. RQM "Innocent (e.stonji Remix)"
- Label: Hamton
How many acts can say they’ve shared the stage with Funkstörung and Kool Keith on separate occasions, but played songs both audiences relate to? While post-rock flavored with hip-hop is one of the more unlikely pairings in the game of genre-bending, The Tape and RQM seem to have a grasp on their sound. The former mixes hip-hop beats with scratchy bleeps mournful synths, while RQM rounds things out with his spoken word and MC skills.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player