History Invades "Intensity in Ten Cities"
Paul Albert Harper means business when he says the purpose of his History Invades outfit is to keep fans constantly guessing at sound, thereby challenging the standards of rock, punk, and electronic. Sure, most artists say something like this, but Harper and crew (which consists of one or two others almost constantly in rotation) are merciless about their mission statement, pelting the listener with tracks that are precise yet completely out of control, at once uplifting and melancholy, and always unpredictable.
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- NewsListen to a New Mix from Lucrecia Dalt
XLR8R Downloads Player