Bong-Ra vs. Deformer "Ori Ede Remix"
- Label: Redrum
Jason Kohnen and jungle/hip-hop producer Mike Redman once again join forces as Bong-Ra vs. Deformer, to represent both their love of the breakbeat and their Dutch heritage. The vocals on the track feature the Surinam language, a nationality widely represented in the duo's home base of Rotterdam, and are sung (or screamed, in some cases) over crackling breaks and punching, groaning basslines.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player