Bong-Ra vs. Deformer "Ori Ede Remix"
- Label: Redrum
Jason Kohnen and jungle/hip-hop producer Mike Redman once again join forces as Bong-Ra vs. Deformer, to represent both their love of the breakbeat and their Dutch heritage. The vocals on the track feature the Surinam language, a nationality widely represented in the duo's home base of Rotterdam, and are sung (or screamed, in some cases) over crackling breaks and punching, groaning basslines.
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Live Performance of Jacques Greene's New Single
XLR8R Downloads Player