Bong-Ra vs. Deformer "Ori Ede Remix"
- Label: Redrum
Jason Kohnen and jungle/hip-hop producer Mike Redman once again join forces as Bong-Ra vs. Deformer, to represent both their love of the breakbeat and their Dutch heritage. The vocals on the track feature the Surinam language, a nationality widely represented in the duo's home base of Rotterdam, and are sung (or screamed, in some cases) over crackling breaks and punching, groaning basslines.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- MP3Son of Sun "Feel Like I Feel (John Daly Remix)"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player