Bong-Ra vs. Deformer "Ori Ede Remix"
- Label: Redrum
Jason Kohnen and jungle/hip-hop producer Mike Redman once again join forces as Bong-Ra vs. Deformer, to represent both their love of the breakbeat and their Dutch heritage. The vocals on the track feature the Surinam language, a nationality widely represented in the duo's home base of Rotterdam, and are sung (or screamed, in some cases) over crackling breaks and punching, groaning basslines.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player