Daedelus "Remix of Nothing"
- Label: Alpha Pup
Ah Daedelus. The L.A.-based whizz kid we know as Alfred Weisberg-Roberts and never grow tired of. The guy famous for including old '30s and '40s cinema samples in his song compositions and keeping that idea fresh over the course of several albums. The artist who unveiled the Monome, a custom-built sample trigger device, at his live shows and wowed crowds with his ability to offer several genres up in a few bars of music. To hear all these things compiled in a single place, check out his 'Denies The Days Demise' EP, out now, and be sure to see his live performance at Hefty's Your Formula Life party this weekend in Chicago.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsThe Lowdown - This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Untold, Tycho, Jam City, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player