Daedelus "Remix of Nothing"
- Label: Alpha Pup
Ah Daedelus. The L.A.-based whizz kid we know as Alfred Weisberg-Roberts and never grow tired of. The guy famous for including old '30s and '40s cinema samples in his song compositions and keeping that idea fresh over the course of several albums. The artist who unveiled the Monome, a custom-built sample trigger device, at his live shows and wowed crowds with his ability to offer several genres up in a few bars of music. To hear all these things compiled in a single place, check out his 'Denies The Days Demise' EP, out now, and be sure to see his live performance at Hefty's Your Formula Life party this weekend in Chicago.
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- MP3Clap! Clap! "Ashiko (Lurka Obeah Remix)"
- NewsAndy Stott Preps New LP for Modern Love; Hear a Track Now
XLR8R Downloads Player