Daedelus "Remix of Nothing"
- Label: Alpha Pup
Ah Daedelus. The L.A.-based whizz kid we know as Alfred Weisberg-Roberts and never grow tired of. The guy famous for including old '30s and '40s cinema samples in his song compositions and keeping that idea fresh over the course of several albums. The artist who unveiled the Monome, a custom-built sample trigger device, at his live shows and wowed crowds with his ability to offer several genres up in a few bars of music. To hear all these things compiled in a single place, check out his 'Denies The Days Demise' EP, out now, and be sure to see his live performance at Hefty's Your Formula Life party this weekend in Chicago.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player