Daedelus "Remix of Nothing"
- Label: Alpha Pup
Ah Daedelus. The L.A.-based whizz kid we know as Alfred Weisberg-Roberts and never grow tired of. The guy famous for including old '30s and '40s cinema samples in his song compositions and keeping that idea fresh over the course of several albums. The artist who unveiled the Monome, a custom-built sample trigger device, at his live shows and wowed crowds with his ability to offer several genres up in a few bars of music. To hear all these things compiled in a single place, check out his 'Denies The Days Demise' EP, out now, and be sure to see his live performance at Hefty's Your Formula Life party this weekend in Chicago.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsSBTRKT Announces 'Transitions' 12" Series; Stream All Six Tracks Now
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- GearAllen & Heath Introduces Xone:23C DJ Mixer
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player