Vladislav Delay "I Saw a Polysexual"
- Label: Huume
It's been ten years, and Finnish-born, Berlin-based Vladislav Delay is still cranking out experimental dance destruction. "I Saw a Polysexual" is a dub-heavy sound collage that could light up any soundlab or club-ready crowd in seconds. Responsible for an array of monikers, including Uusitalo, Luomo, Conoco, and Sistol, this guy has done it all (seriously– house, noise, glitch, and collaborations with Black Dice and Massive Attack,). Whistleblower is another nice treat from an always challenging production kingpin.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsListen to Tin Man's Upcoming 'Ode' LP
- NewsLapalux Drops New Single for Brainfeeder, Announces European Tour
- NewsWatch Holly Herndon's Video for New Single, "Home"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player