Vladislav Delay "I Saw a Polysexual"
- Label: Huume
It's been ten years, and Finnish-born, Berlin-based Vladislav Delay is still cranking out experimental dance destruction. "I Saw a Polysexual" is a dub-heavy sound collage that could light up any soundlab or club-ready crowd in seconds. Responsible for an array of monikers, including Uusitalo, Luomo, Conoco, and Sistol, this guy has done it all (seriously– house, noise, glitch, and collaborations with Black Dice and Massive Attack,). Whistleblower is another nice treat from an always challenging production kingpin.
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- NewsWatch a Live Performance of Jacques Greene's New Single
XLR8R Downloads Player