Drop The Lime "Hear Me (Monster Mosh 4x4 Dub)"
- Label: Trouble & Bass
Drop the Lime is back, with more subsonic bass blasphemy. “Hear Me” is a club-ready, 4/4 ascent into mosh-friendly, post- drum & bass bliss. Complete with DTL’s patent vocals, the track is taken from the forthcoming single featuring a Curses! remix, an extended dance mix, and an a faster 4/4 take on the future.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player