Drop The Lime "Hear Me (Monster Mosh 4x4 Dub)"
- Label: Trouble & Bass
Drop the Lime is back, with more subsonic bass blasphemy. “Hear Me” is a club-ready, 4/4 ascent into mosh-friendly, post- drum & bass bliss. Complete with DTL’s patent vocals, the track is taken from the forthcoming single featuring a Curses! remix, an extended dance mix, and an a faster 4/4 take on the future.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player