Drop The Lime "Hear Me (Monster Mosh 4x4 Dub)"
- Label: Trouble & Bass
Drop the Lime is back, with more subsonic bass blasphemy. “Hear Me” is a club-ready, 4/4 ascent into mosh-friendly, post- drum & bass bliss. Complete with DTL’s patent vocals, the track is taken from the forthcoming single featuring a Curses! remix, an extended dance mix, and an a faster 4/4 take on the future.
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player