Drop The Lime "Hear Me (Monster Mosh 4x4 Dub)"
- Label: Trouble & Bass
Drop the Lime is back, with more subsonic bass blasphemy. “Hear Me” is a club-ready, 4/4 ascent into mosh-friendly, post- drum & bass bliss. Complete with DTL’s patent vocals, the track is taken from the forthcoming single featuring a Curses! remix, an extended dance mix, and an a faster 4/4 take on the future.
- FeatureLabels You Love: The Top 20 Labels, As Voted by XLR8R Readers
- NewsLegowelt and Willie Burns Launch Bizarre Online TV Show; Watch the First Episode Now
- NewsCheck Out a New Mix from Mount Kimbie
- NewsListen to Huxley's Upcoming Debut LP, 'Blurred'
- FeatureLabels We Love: 10 More of Our Favorite Labels, Plus Some Newcomers Worth Watching
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
- October 20: MUTEK.MX with Andy Stott, The Bug, Roman Flügel, Objekt, Laurel Halo, Oneohtrix Point Never, and More
- November 5: Club to Club with Caribou, SBTRKT, Recondite, Marcel Dettmann, Clark, Vessel, Luke Vibert, Jacques Greene, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player