Gaudi & Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan "Bethe Bethe Kese Kese"
Qawwali music is rooted in spiritual Persian songs and the Sufism faith , and Pakistan-born Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan was one of the legendary producers of this kind of music. London-based composer Gaudi uses some recently-discovered vocal samples from one of Nusrat's recording sessions to create Dub Qawwali, a tribute album of sorts that blends reggae, dub, electronic music, and the late Nusrat's melodies.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player