Tiombe Lockhart and Waajeed "The Overtaking"
Moving on from Platinum Pied Pipers' Triple P (2005), Robert O'Bryant (a.k.a. Waajeed) gathers Tiombe Lockhart, Invincible, Ta'Raach, and material from the late J Dilla for his latest album, The War. "The Overtaking" features ominous beat arrangements, slow, suspense-building guitars, and Lockhart on vocals. Photo by Dustin Ross.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player