Tiombe Lockhart and Waajeed "The Overtaking"
Moving on from Platinum Pied Pipers' Triple P (2005), Robert O'Bryant (a.k.a. Waajeed) gathers Tiombe Lockhart, Invincible, Ta'Raach, and material from the late J Dilla for his latest album, The War. "The Overtaking" features ominous beat arrangements, slow, suspense-building guitars, and Lockhart on vocals. Photo by Dustin Ross.
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsSpectral Sound Announces New EP from Patricia; Hear a Track Now
- MP3HolloH "Laying Awake"
- MP3Liar "Key Party (Spurz 'Key Bump' Edit)"
- NewsGroundislava Details Upcoming LP for Friends of Friends
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player