The Beautiful Club "Scary Relationship"
Back in 2006, brother/sister duo The Beautiful Club put some tracks on MySpace and suddenly found themselves on the radar of established artists like Seiji (of Bugz in the Attic), Ty, Eliot Lipp, and Black Spade. The sudden attention seems rightly deserved. The Detroit-based duo pulls from an array of genres, including house, techno, and hip-hop, to make tracks whose production is tightly-crafted, with just a hint of gloss that embellishes rather than overdoes the job.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player