"Afghanistan," from the recently released A (Kemado), is the eerie, Kraut-psychedelia that bridges the gap between the Jesus and Mary Chain and Satan. Not unlike Faust or CAN, Turzi and his band Reich IV, write tripped-out, live music that will make any machine envious. If there was ever a time for acid, it's now.
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- NewsListen to a New Mix from Lucrecia Dalt
XLR8R Downloads Player