"Afghanistan," from the recently released A (Kemado), is the eerie, Kraut-psychedelia that bridges the gap between the Jesus and Mary Chain and Satan. Not unlike Faust or CAN, Turzi and his band Reich IV, write tripped-out, live music that will make any machine envious. If there was ever a time for acid, it's now.
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsWatch a Short Documentary with Jeff Mills
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
XLR8R Downloads Player