Christopher Willits "Colors Shifting (The Dead Texan Color Shifter)"
- Words: Bryant Rutledge
- Label: Ghostly International
Dream-pop experimentalist Christopher Willits has commissioned a series of track and video remixes from his 2006 album Surf Boundaries (Ghostly), and here, Belgium-based duo The Dead Texan adds soft, ethereal layers to Willits' textured guitar scapes. The ambient and the poppy never huddled so closely.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player