Christopher Willits "Colors Shifting (The Dead Texan Color Shifter)"
- Words: Bryant Rutledge
- Label: Ghostly International
Dream-pop experimentalist Christopher Willits has commissioned a series of track and video remixes from his 2006 album Surf Boundaries (Ghostly), and here, Belgium-based duo The Dead Texan adds soft, ethereal layers to Willits' textured guitar scapes. The ambient and the poppy never huddled so closely.
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player