Christopher Willits "Colors Shifting (The Dead Texan Color Shifter)"
- Words: Bryant Rutledge
- Label: Ghostly International
Dream-pop experimentalist Christopher Willits has commissioned a series of track and video remixes from his 2006 album Surf Boundaries (Ghostly), and here, Belgium-based duo The Dead Texan adds soft, ethereal layers to Willits' textured guitar scapes. The ambient and the poppy never huddled so closely.
- GearArtist Tips: Mister Saturday Night on the Importance of Building a Proper DJ Booth
- NewsWatch Ben UFO's RBMA Lecture
- NewsStream Keysound's Upcoming 'Certified Connections' Compilation
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Maya Jane Coles, Joy Orbison, Mister Saturday Night, and More
- FeatureGet Familiar: thePeople
XLR8R Downloads Player