Le Loup "we are gods! we are wolves!"
If narrative themes of impending disaster, individual struggle, death of the universe, and hopefulness in the face of all that is to your liking, take note of Sam Simkoff's first album under his Le Loop moniker. The Throne of the Third Heaven of the Nations' Millennium General Assembly takes its inspiration from Dante's Inferno and a pice of folk art by James Hampton, and juxtaposes its heavy subject matter with simple banjo plucks and steady keyboard melodies.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player