Le Loup "we are gods! we are wolves!"
If narrative themes of impending disaster, individual struggle, death of the universe, and hopefulness in the face of all that is to your liking, take note of Sam Simkoff's first album under his Le Loop moniker. The Throne of the Third Heaven of the Nations' Millennium General Assembly takes its inspiration from Dante's Inferno and a pice of folk art by James Hampton, and juxtaposes its heavy subject matter with simple banjo plucks and steady keyboard melodies.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsLapalux Drops New Single for Brainfeeder, Announces European Tour
- FeatureFive Artists Not to Miss at Vancouver's New Forms Festival
- NewsListen to Tin Man's Upcoming 'Ode' LP
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player