Kim Hiorthøy "I Thought We Could Eat Friends"
One of Norway's favorite sons, Kim Hiorthøy, takes a step away from his usual folktronica territory to dabble in the world of electro. My Last Day (Smalltown Supersound), is Hiorthøy's first full-length in seven years, and the jumpy synths and riffs, as well as the newly-incorporated disco flavors, are a pleasant change of pace for this artist.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player