Kim Hiorthøy "I Thought We Could Eat Friends"
One of Norway's favorite sons, Kim Hiorthøy, takes a step away from his usual folktronica territory to dabble in the world of electro. My Last Day (Smalltown Supersound), is Hiorthøy's first full-length in seven years, and the jumpy synths and riffs, as well as the newly-incorporated disco flavors, are a pleasant change of pace for this artist.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player